Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Taken in Hand Marraiges and Relationships Yahoo group started!!!

I told myself that there was nothing between doing and not doing. Trying is not doing so it is not doing. I know it sounds complicated but to me it is SO simple. In my simplicity I am doing a LOT more HAHAHA...

Here is a group I began click on it, I swear it wont bite.. Taken in Hand Marriages & LTR

I am interested deeply about this subject because it resonates on many levels with  my core values.I am looking to interact with others of like mind.

The twist that I have encountered are the following.

  •  I am a woman who is African American / Black
  • I am college educated 
  • I believe in marriage
  • I believe in and support monogamy
  • I do not want to be in a poly relationship
  • I do not want to be with other women
  • I think kink is ok but that there is a time and place for everything. 

To over come those obsticals I have created the group! Taken in Hand Marriages & LTR Come join me! Share pass it on!

I know that I am not alone there are many, many, more women and men like me!!! Some will call it Taken in hand others perhaps Head of Household what ever you call it lets talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment