Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What to do when life offers you what you want.

I have found that in life I wish for a lot of things and I was not always sure why I wanted the thing. As I have begun the process of simplifying my life I have taken more time to narrow down my desires which has helped to the noise in my head.

I am ok with being just a woman who is called, Wife, Mother, Helpmate, Student, Teacher, Friend, Business owner, a contributor to the society I live in. Nothing is impossible there are always probabilities that the things I want can be obtain with the proper motivation and determination.

As I have become clearer in my expectations its amazing how the universe has answered me. I have found that its not about waiting for the "thing" to happen its instead about acting as if that thing is already.

For example I desire to be a wife. My room was not conducive for a mate. If he showed up today he would not feel welcomed like I was expecting his arrival. I changed that. I have begun to make space for the King that is to reside in my life. I began this thought process BEFORE I have officially obtained Him.

My clothes and shoes are being moved to one side of the closet. A dresser is waiting for his things. He is welcomed. I expect the universe to answer and reward my ernest actions.

I am interested in gardening, self sufficient living, community activities on a grass root personal level, travel, food, family. I am the active driver of my life course.

Life it seems is giving me the opportunity I asked for. I am answering with YES..

Has life been knocking at your door, did you miss it? Rest assured your time will come again, mine has.

When life offers you want you want say Yes, thank you! Instead of tearing it to pieces trying to figure out if its "real".

No comments:

Post a Comment