Sunday, July 15, 2012

Procrastination and Avoidance

I have come to learn that I use procrastination and avoidance as non verbal queues for no thank you and no.

My bedroom closet needs to be cleaned out, I am in the process of cleaning it out is what I say.. The truth is I am NOT making an effort to clean the closet because I don't want to. simple. I have other things I would rather do...
Write, read, listen to music, eat, sleep, cook, go for a walk or ride... I could go on and on but not clean. Then it came to me procrastination and avoidance were excuses and excuses are built from weakness and fears....

I must place my weakness and fears aside to gain what is really mine. Submission is doing what I know is right even when I dont want to and there is no one around to see...


No comments:

Post a Comment