Friday, July 6, 2012

I been on vacation

For the past week I have been on vacation. I have taken time to explore the joys of me. I didn't plan a trip to an exciting place with an itinerary filled to the brim.. this time. Instead I have spent the last week enjoying some of my closest friends, pouring into those I love, and receiving all that I am getting. Oh and learning about me.

I turned 34 and I still feel 25. I am glad. I have knowledge and direction. I am in a phase of flux. I am dumping the old for the new and the new for newer. I am learning to relax and release the desire to control that which can not be controlled, Im learning that is a form of anxiety for me, no thank you.

It amazing what I have done with no stress no planning no rushing or overt expectations other then to have fun.

I have enjoyed my passion of reading and I am finding exploration into new areas very tantalizing.

Next year I will be 35. I am in the beginning stages of planning a 2+ week journey internationally.  Failure will come only in my lack of action, I am noting this as motivation and accountability.

No comments:

Post a Comment