Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Explanations are accepted excuses.

The more I spend simplifying my life and actions I find that I am so much clearer on my goals and expectations of self.

I live in a simple world I have created. Its called Simplicity. Its a place where In the absence of YES every thing else is NO. There is simplicity found in ANYthing other then Yes and its other synonyms being and equals  no and all of its varying synonyms.

Once I was willing to accept yes and no I feel like there was a lot of weight lifted from my mind. I no longer had to guess and wonder what was being said. I simply listen for yes and no. Math became simpler to me. Why because for instance if I want to make increments of 5 there are only a few ways to do that. If I want to keep it simple all I have to remember is the combinations and if they are not present then the answer is no.

In dealing with people I am learning to listen carefully to what is being said. I don't always need explanations as they are just accepted ways of making excuses for no's. I am ok with simple yes or no. If there is additional explanations needed then ok but that is not always the case and I think I forgot that I have control of self and what emerges from my mouth and my emotions. I make decisions every moment of every day even if it is unconscious. I am actively becoming more away of my explanations and reasoning behind my actions and what I have found is that end the end they are all fear based excuses, no.

I will say this over and over again.

I have a 50/50 chance of Success/Acceptance/YES by simply asking/acting/doing. While if I do nothing I have a 100% chance of Failure/NO/Rejection.

When I make things this simple I cant not find any reason for me to not try. That is simple math you take the chance that affords you the higher odds.. I am simplifying my life with continued practice.

I have many desires and goals each one of them I am pursuing in some form or fashion if they are important. There is nothing between yes and no. There is nothing between off and on. There is nothing between action and inaction.

In love and life I choose YES. I do not allow mine or anyone elses explanations of accepted excuses stop me from my YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment